With the Checkout Transparente, the entire checkout process will take place within the online store environment, without the need to redirect to an external page. In addition to allowing greater control in the customization and integration process, the checkout offers a complete structure for processing payments with the main means available on the market.
By integrating the Mercado Pago Checkout Transparente to your store, the available means of payment will be: credit cards, boleto bancário and Pix (bank transfer available 24 hours a day).
To integrate the checkout to your store on Yampi, follow the steps below.
- On the payment gateway management screen, locate the payment method you want to use or edit and click Visualizar.
- In the management of the selected payment method screen, if it is not already indicated, select the afiliação registered for Mercado Pago.
- For some of the available payment methods, you can also configure some information, such as:
- Boleto Bancário: indicate a discount percentage for payments made with bank slip, inform the number of days to be considered for expiration and cancellation of overdue slips, in addition to inserting possible instructions related to the means of payment.
- Pix: indicate a discount percentage for payments made with Pix.
- Click Salvar to complete the configuration.
Ready! Mercado Pago checkout is ready to receive online payments from your store at Yampi.