An overview of what you need to implement our solutions
Keep these aspects in mind before you start integrating, so you can make sure you have everything ready to implement our payment solutions in any type of business.
1. Create an account
2. Create an application
With the applications we can identify the different integrations that an account has. You will need to create an application for each solution in order to have everything organized and to keep a record that facilitates its management.
Create an application to get credentials and set up webhook notifications. It's easy and we explain how to do it:
- Enter Your integrations.
- Select “New application” or “Create your first application”.
- Give it a name so you can identify it later on.
- Accept our Terms and Conditions.
Done! With this, you can move on to the next step.
3. Access the credentials
Once you have an application created, you can access the credentials. With them, you can connect an integration to your account and set it up your way.
4. Build an integration
Now you can move forward with an integration!
The first thing you need to do is choose which solution you want to implement. You can do this by taking into account the needs of the business and referring to our integration guides:
5. Perform tests
We recommend that you always test the integration before using the productive credentials to receive payment.
Depending on the product you are implementing, you can use the test credentials to test in Sandbox or test with test users in productive environments. Check the guide for each product to learn more about the options available.
6. Go to production
Is everything working properly? You can now use the productive environment!
Activate production credentials and replace test credentials if needed. Remember to always use an SSL certificate on the website to protect user data and transactions.
We share some points of attention to increase the quality of your integrations:
- Improve the payment approval enviando información del ítem y del pagador, datos de envío e información de industria.
- Keep the status of orders updated in your systems by using and processing notifications correctly IPN or Webhooks.
- Use reconciliation reports via API to improve the financial management of the business.