Upload the store
To activate Mercado Pago in the store, follow the steps below.
To activate the “int_mercadopago” cartridge and use it as a payment processor, it is necessary to configure it as indicated in the following steps.
- Go to the Salesforce Commerce Cloud settings panel, at Admin > Sites > Manage Sites > your site > Settings.
- Add "int_mercadopago" to the list of cartridges as the first element (or, at least, before "app_storefront_base").
- Compress the "int_mercadopago/metadata" folder in a .zip file.
- In Administration > Site Development > Site Import and Export, upload this .zip file using the Upload option.
- Select the uploaded .zip and import it using the Import option.
- Scroll to the bottom of this page and check the results in the Status section.
Mercado Pago credentials configuration
To use Mercado Pago with Salesforce Commerce Cloud, you must have a Mercado Pago account. Follow this documentation to generate your credentials. After that, go to Merchant Tools > Custom Preferences > MercadopagoCredentials and fill in the Public Key and Access Token fields.
Done! You can now use the Mercado Pago cartridges on your Salesforce Commerce Cloud store site.