With Checkout Pro, the buyer will be directed to the Mercado Pago website where they must fill in the requested information and make the payment, so the transaction is processed and completed outside the store's environment.
To configure Checkout Pro, follow the steps described below.
- In the store's Control Panel, go to Stores > Configuration > Sales > Payment method.
- Under Other payment methods, click on Configure on the Mercado Pago plugin.
- Select the Checkout Pro option and configure the fields as indicated below.
- In Enabled, choose between "Yes" or "No". This option sets whether the payment method will be available for use.
- In Title, set the title of how the payment method will be displayed on the store checkout.
- In Deadline for payment, choose the time that the customer will have to complete the payment.
- In Use Binary Mode, select between Yes or No. This field sets whether to accept only payments in which the final status is received immediately or not.
- In Payment completion view, choose "Redirection". In this mode, the customer will be redirected to the Mercado Pago website.
- In Installment options limit, set the maximum number of installments that will be accepted.
- In the Removed payment method option, choose the payments that should not be accepted in the store.
- Click on Save Configuration to save the changes made.