osCommerce - Mercado Pago Module (v2.2 - 2.3)
Great for merchants who want to get going quickly and easily.
- Easy website integration— no coding required.
- Limited control of buying experience— display Checkout window as redirect, modal or iframe.
- Store buyer’s card for fast checkout.
- Accept tickets, bank transfer and account money in addition to cards.
- Accept MercadoPago's discount coupons.
Available for Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Peru
|Plugin Version||Status||Compatible Versions|
|v2.2||Deprecated (Old version)||osCommerce 2.2|
|v2.3||Stable (Current version)||osCommerce 2.3|
- PHP v4+ (PHP v5+ recommended)
- Required extensions: MySQL, cURL
- MySQL v3+ (MySQL v5+ recommended)
Download Mercado Pago module:
- osCommerce 2.2
- osCommerce 2.3
Copy the module folder to your osCommerce ROOT installation.
On your store administration, go to Modules > Payment.
Click Install Module.
Click on MercadoPago then in +Install Module.
Choose your country:
Choose the payment methods that you don´t want to accept in your Store:
Choose the category on the list that more describe your shop activities.
In the next screen, you will see MercadoPago listed as a payment method. Now, click on Edit on the right bar.
Now, is very important to set your CLIENT_ID and CLIENT_SECRET.
Get your CLIENT_ID and CLIENT_SECRET in the following address:
- Argentina: https://www.mercadopago.com/mlb/herramientas/aplicaciones
- Brazil: https://www.mercadopago.com/mlb/ferramentas/aplicacoes
- Chile: https://www.mercadopago.com/mlb/herramientas/aplicaciones
- Colombia: https://www.mercadopago.com/mlb/herramientas/aplicaciones
- Mexico: https://www.mercadopago.com/mlb/herramientas/aplicaciones
- Peru: https://www.mercadopago.com/mlb/herramientas/aplicaciones
Other options have been added and you can choose any time after installation:
- **Sandbox:** By default, sandbox have been selected. We believe, you need a environment to test your first payment. - **Kind of Checkout:** Now you can choose what kind of checkout has adapted better with your front-end design, we recommend checkout transparent. - **Instant Payment Notification (IPN) URL:** In this part, you can check your IPN URL, where you will get notified about payment updates.
DO NOT TOUCH the fields Country, Exclude Methods, Cod Status (fields…). They were generated for you with the correct values, if you need to change them, is highly recommended that you reinstall the module.
The fields Success Url and Pending url were also generated automatically, but if you're testing in a localhost, it will not work. You can change the address to any of your choice, but can't be localhost.
Save your configuration and it's done!!
IMPORTANT: This module will only work with the following currencies:*
- ARS (Argentine Peso)
- BRL (Brazilian Real)
- CLP (Chilean Peso)
- COP (Colombian Peso)
- MXN (Mexican Peso)
- PEN (Peruvian Sol)