What is Wix?
Wix is a virtual platform that enables you to receive payments with Mercado Pago.
With it, you can offer your clients the possibility of charging through Mercado Pago website.
- Create a seller account in Mercado Pago if you don't have one yet.
- Add Mercado Pago as method of payment in your store.
- Set up methods of payment.
Add Mercado Pago as method of payment
To add Mercado Pago to your store, follow these steps:
Go to “Payment methods” in the section Modules from the admin panel of your store.
- In the Settings section of the control panel, go to "Payments".
- Click on “Add method of payment”.
- Finally, in the list of payment methods, select Mercado Pago and click on “Add”.
Set up methods of payment
Wix allows you to receive payments with Checkout Pro, where the buyer will be redirected to Mercado Pago to make the payment and will return to your store when the purchase is completed.
Activate your Mercado Pago account
To set up the activation of your Mercado Pago account, follow these steps:
- In the payment methods panel, look for Mercado Pago and select "Set up the account to activate".
- Click on “Connect an existing account”.
- Complete the fields Client ID and Client Secret with the production credentials of your Mercado Pago account.
- Finally, click on “Connect my account”.
Set interest free installments in your Mercado Pago account
- Log in your Mercado Libre account and see "Your business".
- Go to "Settings" option, then to "Offering interest free installments" and click on "Activate".
- Choose "How many do you want to offer?" and push "Activate" button to confirm changes.
Ready! You are already offering interest free installments with the configured financing cost.