What is Wix?
Wix is a virtual platform that enables you to receive payments with Mercado Pago.
With it, you can offer your customers to pay directly from Mercado Pago site.
These are the steps to start receiving payments with Mercado Pago*:
- Log in to a Mercado Pago account or create a new account if you don't have one yet.
- Add Mercado Pago as a payment method in your store.
Add Mercado Pago as a payment method
Wix allows you to receive payments with Checkout Pro, where the buyer will be redirected to Mercado Pago to make the payment and will return to your store when the purchase is completed.
To connect Mercado Pago to your store, follow the steps below:
- Access "Settings" from your control panel of your website.
- In the "eCommerce & Finance" section, click "Accept Payments".
- Locate "Mercado Pago" in the list of payment options and click "Connect".
- Complete the Client ID and Client Secret fields with the production credentials from your Mercado Pago account.
- Click "Connect". Your MercadoPago account will be connected to your store.
Set up interest-free instalments in your Mercado Pago account
- Log in your Mercado Libre account, and go to "Your business".
- Go to "Costs" section.
- Browse up to "interest free instalments" and click on the activation switch.
- Select the maximum number of interest free instalments you want to offer.
Ready! You are already offering interest free instalments with the configured financing cost.