Offline payment methods (ticket)
With ticket, offer the buyer the option to make payments using offline payment methods (cash and ATM), using the Checkout API.
To integrate the payment method, follow the steps below.
- Go to the Stores > Configuration > Sales > Payment Methods menu.
- To activate card payments, access the Mercado Pago > Custom Checkout - Offline Payments Methods (Ticket) section.
- Select Yes to enable the offline payments experience at your store checkout.
- If necessary, change the title of the payment method that will appear for the buyer.
- If you wish, you can customize a banner with the available payment methods by changing the URL of the image in question. By default, the Mercado Pago module will configure a banner with the available payment methods according to your country.
- In the Exclude Payment Methods field, select only the offline payment methods you want to accept in your store. By default, the module will show the buyer all ticket and ATM (ATM) payment methods.
- In Checkout Position, indicate the position in which the payment method will be available to the buyer in the checkout flow.
- Then click** Save Config to save your preferences.